Spiritual life is the most divine and pleasant experience in life.
It is one of the rare virtues one can develop in his life.
I came into this transformation after being very active in my social life.
Spiritual Awakening does not come by learning or external guidance but from within.
Some people become spiritual from childhood, while others develop it after some struggles or experiences in life.
It can be a mild feeling for others with a strong sense of being spiritual.
If one gets the spiritual zeal, it stays in him till the end.
Those who perceive it seriously would have awakened kundalini even.
But in this article, we will see some common traits of the person who has it.
Major signs of spiritual awakening
1 Feeling something new
- This feeling will be like you have discovered something (feeling) which you were not aware of before.
- You feel your life will change from now and for the better.
- One may also feel they have been leading a useless life until then.
2. Curiosity and confusion
- The person with spiritual Awakening would feel confused and curious at the same time.
- He tends to know answers for those issues like life, death, why I was born, etc.
- He tends to ask questions and also read books for those questions.
3. The soft approach
- A person with a spiritual awakening would be calm and does not lose his temper for most issues.
- He tries to do his duties with sincerity and devotion.
- Even if someone tries to abuse him, he will approach it smoothly instead of being harsh.
He tries to stay alone or in solitude. Though he could mix up with others, he prefers solitude as it helps him think and analyze without other disturbances.
5. Helpful to others
- He would be ready to help others, even if they are strangers.
- He does this due to his feeling that all are equal and good.
- He is generally kind to all humans, animals, and nature around. He will be ready to help without compulsions to even strangers.
6. Sensitive by heart
- He becomes sensitive by heart and dislikes rude behavior.
- Tends to avoid people with evil or bad intentions.
- Tries to stay in the company of people with a soft heart and honesty. He does not like to cheat others or misbehave with others.
7. Relives in the presence of Superpower
- He tends to believe in the presence of some power or knowledge beyond comprehension.
- He tries to learn who is the god or almighty who runs the universe.
8. The desire for a pleasant life
- He does not value materialistic life as before.
- If he is interested in worldly life, comforts, etc., he will slowly overcome them and even avoid them.
- Since he is curious and has many questions about the truth, he tries to find answers by reading sacred scriptures or texts.
- He will try to acquire knowledge of spirituality and wisdom through books if possible.
10. Willing to associate
- He tends to meet those who are spiritual thoughts.
- He would feel comfortable associating with those searching for wisdom and interested in god. This in Sanskrit is called Satsang.
- He does not worry and tries to stay out of mental agony. Since he is not worried or has lost some of his selfishness, he would be less anxious about the future of life.
- He prefers to go to places of worship to experience powers of spirituality or god’s blessings.
- Spiritual powers can be felt at places of worship. So he may find these places more pleasant than the regular materialistic world.
On the personal front:
You will also find symptoms like
1. Thoughts. He would always have thoughts aiming towards wisdom and divinity.
2. The desire for better health: He might be interested in health as it helps him travel and perceive his path.
3. Soft and friendly food: He prefers soft and smooth food. He may give up junk foods and even a non-veg diet.