Pearl is the gemstone representing the lord Moon.
In general, everyone can wear it as an ornament.
But to get astrological benefits from it, it has to be worn so that it touches the skin.
A natural pearl of suitable weight studded in gold or silver is the best choice.
It can be worn as a ring on the right hand’s small finger for men.
For women, it has to be worn in the left-hand small finger.
Even it can be worn as a locket for convenience.
Pearl Gemstone Benefits
- Pearlstone should be worn by those who have a friendly moon in the horoscope.
- It is good for income, mental peace, and also health.
- It calms down stress and brings stabile mood.
- Those who wear it should visit Lord Shiva temple to offer prayers.
- This will enhance the effect of stone and provide blessings of the moon.
Moon is considered the brother of Lord Lakshmi, the mother of wealth. So wearing it is thought to bring in wealth.
Procedure to wear pearl gemstone
- It should be worn on a Monday after an evening at 4.00 PM.
- It has to be prior drenched in fresh milk and washed with water.
- Offer prayer to Lord Shiva.
Then it can be worn after proper prayer to lord moon.
- One has to respect and care for their own mother while wearing it.
- Behave well with women. Do not flirt or hurt them.
- Offer a regular prayer to Lord Shiva and Parvathi as they are favorites of the lord moon.
- Avoid wearing it with hessonite, blue sapphire, diamond, emerald, cat’s eye.
- It can be worn along with ruby, yellow sapphire, coral stones.
Also, do not wear already used pearls.
- One who wears pearls must avoid disrespecting and hurting women. If not, you would incur financial losses and also bad fame.
- It may cause migraine-like headaches if not suitable for you.
- You may even face mental turmoil if there is a conflict between other planets with enemy places to the moon in the horoscope.