Pearl is the gemstone representing the lord Moon.
In general, everyone can wear it as an ornament.
But to get astrological effects from it, it has to be worn in a way it touches the skin.
A natural pearl of suitable weight studded in gold or silver is the best choice.
It can be worn as a ring on the right hand’s small finger for men or left-hand small finger for women.
Even it can be worn as a locket for convenience.
Pearl Gemstone Benefits
- Pearlstone should be worn by those who have a friendly moon in the horoscope.
- It is good for income, mental peace, and also health.
- It calms down stress and brings a stable mood.
- Those who wear it should visit Lord Shiva’s temple to offer prayers.
- This will enhance the effect of stone and provide blessings of the moon.
Moon is considered the brother of Lord Lakshmi, the mother of wealth. So wearing it is thought to bring in wealth.
Procedure to wear pearl gemstone
- It should be worn on a Monday after an evening at 4.00 PM.
- It has to be prior drenched in fresh milk and washed with water.
- Offer prayer to Lord Shiva.
Then it can be worn after proper prayer to the lord moon.
- One has to respect and care for their own mother while wearing it.
- Behave well with women. Do not hurt them.
- Offer a regular prayer to Lord Shiva and Parvathi as they are favorites of the lord moon.
- Avoid wearing it with hessonite, blue sapphire, diamond, emerald, or cat’s eye.
- It can be worn along with ruby, yellow sapphire, and coral stones.
Also, do not wear already used pearls.
- One who wears pearls must avoid disrespecting and hurting women. If not, you would incur financial losses and also bad fame.
- It may cause migraine-like headaches if not suitable for you.
- You may even face mental turmoil if there is a conflict between other planets with enemy places to the moon in the horoscope.
Leave a comment
Hi I have a pearl necklace that was gifted by my brother can I wear that instead of the ring? I was told that my ishta was Lord Chandra and I have been having a really hard time lately so if wearing the pearls will help please let me know
Yes, it definitely helps.
Hi.im wearing pearl in gold left hand ring finger my dob is 23-02-1986. Can i wear it. Will i have any side affects
Hi, just wearing a gemstone like pearl studded in a ring would not have any effect. For beneficial effects, peal has to be Sanctified and worn in a ring such that its rays will touch the skin. For this ring should have opening at the bottom of the gemstone.
Sir Warm Regards
I am wearing moti in my right hand ring finger. But i have read and heard that moti should be wear in right hand little finger. So i should change its position or not.pls suggest me.
Hi gurvinder! The moti can be worn in different forms like a pendant in the neck or ring. But, for hand, it is recommended to wear to the little finger. Still, i believe that the moti in ring finger could be effective. If you think it is not effective, enhance its beneficial effects by praying to and going to lord Shiva temple regularly.
My date of birth is 13.11.1988 I don’t know the exact time as approximate time 9 to 9.30 a.m. but my star is mulla and don’t no the padas as iam very much suffering from my health issues I have already used the stone cats eye it was not suitable for me. So pls suggest any other stone which suits for me. Pls help me
my dob: 13-2-1985, 2.45pm (afternoon), ammasandra its a village. latitude and longitude of the place is 13.27 and 76.77.karnataka. pls suggest me the right stone for health and career.