Love is one of the wonderful feelings in the world a human can ever get.
Even the thought of recalling past memories of love will relieve any person of stress and make him happy right at the moment.
The feeling of love is so powerful and liked by many. Hence you notice that most of the successful and highly grossed movies, albums, songs, novels, etc. have the essence of love stories in them.
The feeling of Love is associated with some superb qualities like
♠ It makes one feel light and like flying in the clouds.
♠ A feeling of belonging or having someone there for you. You will lose the thought of loneliness.
♠ One loses all mental stress with the feeling of love.
♠ It also gives +ve thoughts about life.
♠ It can also lead to marriage and a stable life.
Yet many say love is complicated after an experience, while some dive into the same hot soup every other day :-).
And very few make it a concrete step in their life as future family life through a commitment to marriage.
But always everyone likes the feeling of love and being loved.
So when love has such prominence in human life then, why do people have so many conspiracies with it?
Before going into it further let us see
Why do people fall in love, what are the consequences leading there?
A) Found one’s dream girl or boy: which is so exceptional and powerful form of love. Seen less often. Here there exists no physical, behavior, or lust based attraction. If courted well this leads to a dream marriage……
B) Presence of Physical or mental chemistry. This is a bit funny for both and has a thrill for some time. The commitments are low and forget each other if they can’t see or talk to each other or frequently.
C) A feeling of loneliness like one is constantly away from his family or is avoided by society.
D) Slow and strong arousal of love between colleagues: The feeling of mutual attraction or affection in between colleagues due to working together or noticing together in a competitive environment.
The specialty here is if the colleagues are of same-sex, there would have been jealousy or hatred in trying to compete and succeed in the work. But the same thing between colleagues of opposite sex……hmm wow!… very thrilling and sweet feeling of love or affection. This is also one of the types leading to a commitment through marriage.
E) Love at first sight (seems a strong affection with a mixture of a feeling of lust to each other).
F) Just for mere time pass. This type of love may last for a few days or even years but can end up nowhere.
Love Problem: Reasons for its complications and failures
The problems in love are very common and arise in almost 99% of cases. But very few overcome them by mutual understanding and constant support in times of crisis in the relationship.
Love becomes complicated leading to failure when there are qualities like.
1. Mutual sacrifice for the interest of family or career etc.
2. No idea why they need love: When a couple is in the feeling of love, they might not have future plans with their relationship. Or else either both or one of the partners may not be interested to carry on further. They may quit after college or office job duration.
3. Suspicion: This is a kill feature. There are many boys or girls suspicious about their partner’s loyalty towards them. This can be so severe that they may hack their partner’s mail ID’s or Face book accounts to see with whom their partners are maintaining a secret affair. If this killer quality enters and pervades in any of the partner’s mind then the relationship can be a disgust to continue further and may involve mutual cruelty some times.
4. Jealous: If one is more good looking or else is getting more attention and respect than the other in public, this may lead to jealousy. This slowly makes him/her less loyal to their partners.
5. Ego: If one is more successful or else the girl is senior by education or job promotions etc, there can be ego clashes. Some imply that these ego clashes come when both partners are working in the same subject or field with little age differences.
6. Possessiveness: This is a minute issue that can sometimes become a big factor for clashes. The person may be possessive about his/her partner talking to someone of the opposite sex or being too social or spending less time or focus on them.
7. Lust: This is a serious factor to be kept in mind. When one is in a relation, he/she should not involve with others in a romantic relationship. If exposed, the relationship rarely stands.
8. Lack of commitment: This is a condition wherein one must try to keep in contact with their partner once in a while as possible. They must share their concerns and try to take care of each other. Or else the relation doesn’t last long. If in any relationship if one is doing the above two and other is not then, definitely the relations are a doubtful one if it will stabilize and last long.
9. Career fluctuations: When there are problems in career some quit the relation. But they have to ask what if they keep on quitting relations just because of problems in career. There should be clear demarcation and priority for personal life and professional life.
This is not a piece of exhaustive information on love and its reasons for failure because everyone’s mind is different in thought so is love.
Love solution /advice
So, how to avoid these complications and keep it straight and recharging for a long duration.
1. Always give love: Love only brings back love. So always try to give genuine love without dependency, infatuation, etc. Even, there are problems, love will cool them and soothe them.
Even sometimes one of the partners would have personal problems or psychological problems. Many tend to give up such relationships. But in fact, it is time to give love because you will be getting it back from the same person in the future.
2. Know each other better: Knowing each other for a long time and being friends will help you trust each other better. Doing so will help you overcome communication problems that arise frequently.
3. Check horoscope compatibility: This is very important. One person tends to be dominating others in any relationship. So, ego problems could lead to quarrels. But, later there must be a mutual desire to bond again. This mutual desire will keep you together for a long time in spite of complications and hardships of life.
4.Bring families together: Love is a mutual relation between two people. But involving families on both sides into the relation brings strength and make it more meaningful. Since, your parents, brother, and sisters have known you for a long time, they help you understand each other better. Even if problems arise, there will be people to help you out.
5. Have common goals: Having common goals can help enhance the bond. It is quite natural for people in similar areas of study or work to have a relationship. This is because both have similar thoughts at that point in life. If the goals are also similar, then the relationship can last for long.
6. Take time: Do not be in a hurry for making the relationship a success. Be slow and approach it spontaneously. It is better to avoid a relation that is painful. So giving time will help other things fall in place between you both.
And always remember the phrase that “Marriages are made in heaven” always stands true.:-)