Importance of Parents | 6 Ways of their Involvement in Our Life
Importance of Parents stems from the fact that they are ones who show genuine love.
A person can expect unconditional love only from his mother and father in life.
In most civilized societies, parents take great care in upbringing their children.
They are the ones who help the child overcome his negative attributes and insufficiency.
Parents are aware of the importance of education, so they are the first to make the child go to school.
A child with good parenting rarely fails in life. Parents act as the first family of a child until he is married.
In many people’s success, the role of parents is the key. You can even notice many world leaders and philosophers describing the role of their parents in their life.
Parents give many things to their children and are directly involved in child development.
Without parents, it would be very tough for anyone to have a better life.
Importance of parents and their role
1. Unconditional love: Parents are the only people from whom a child can expect unconditional love.
Without them, he is unfulfilled in life. He becomes a loner and faces many hardships in life. Since human is a social animal, just like food and air, love and care are the other elements which are essential. They are the people who share your happiness and sorrow equally. If you weep, they do, and if you laugh, they do.
2. Financial support: Many people have good or sufficient financial assistance only because of parents. This virtue helps them to perceive education and other hobbies without a worry or having to work for making a living. This financial support also puts them ahead in the startup concerning business or position in the companies. Hence many young people in the level of directors or other higher posts in the industry are children of the company founders.
3. Moral support: Parents give moral support to the child in case of failure. During an accident or even love failures or divorce, having parents besides is a great boon. They provide immediate moral support and strength to tackle the situation. They are the people who can console you and put back into life.
Hence we can see those kids who do not have parents are a bit depressed in life as they have none to share their sorrow and achievements. Hence parents taking divorce also have a tremendous effect on children. Also, they teach them spirituality, prayer and other aspects needed in life.
4. Family support: Family is an integral part of everyone’s home. The family of any person starts with grand parents and parents. Later on, he gets his spouse and children to live with him. In countries with established family trends, we can notice this. Even parents conduct the marriage of their children. They create awareness and requirement of marriage for life. Further, in many families, they are involved in selecting the suitable groom or bride for the wedding. Even in the initial days of marriage, minor differences in between partners can be solved due to support and suggestions from parents. Hence we see the divorce rate is lower in arranged marriages than in love marriages.
5. Involvement in success: They guide him right direction and makes it easy for him to succeed. They even teach them the value of discipline and relationships. Hence we see many people achieve great things due to godfathers behind. Even George W. Bush, the recent president of America, was the son of senior Bush who was also a president. If one tries to check the personal life stories of successful people, we can realize the extent to which their parents helped them climb the ladder of success.
6. In development: The parents involvement in the development of a boy and girl is critical. For instance, children do not know what to eat, how to dress or talk to others. Parents help them in these issues and make them better citizens.
A girl when matured would need help of mother to tackle the new changes in her body. She would need her guidance in all aspects like monthly periods, pregnancy, delivery etc. A women would know a mothers value at all these stages. Since, mother would have gone through all these stages before, she would help her daughter.
Besides, educated parents help their children in making the right career direction. They understand the child strengths and weaknesses and guide him on the right path. They also assist the kid in solving his homework and also encouraging extra-curricular skills in him. Hence we can see teachers and schools emphasize on parents role in the education of their children.