Bike ride with a girl on the back is an exciting experience for a matured boy. Many boys will dream of having a pretty girl on his bike. And so the girls do have the desire. But why the preference to sit back while the boy in front?
Even there are few bike ads which project the interest of a girl to sit on the back seat.
Though there are bikes for girls yet many girls prefer to sit on the back seat of the bike. This is preferably on the back seat of her boyfriend as it more romantic and sense of confidence for her.
The psychology involved seems to be that
1. She wants her boy to be the driver of her life. She would like him to be on the driver seat and she is in the guiding seat.
Many girls who do not enjoy this experience will have the feel of missed something. Few girls think to avoid sitting on the boy’s bike based on morality. But girls willing to sit on bike’s back with their boyfriends have some special feeling.
2. Social conditioning: A woman is always considered less equal to man. So this feel makes her keep him before in the front. Hence she prefers to sit behind and take a better view.
3. Safety: Women are physically delicate than men. So sitting back would give her a feeling of physical safety. That does not mean that she wants to make her man scapegoat of accidents. It is just the internal feel to avoid harsh air, dust, etc. hitting her directly. Hence, they prefer to put a scarf on their face to avoid pollution, loss of hairstyle and also unwanted gaze of the public.
This back seat they prefer when they want to go for an outing, dinner, shopping, etc. They also prefer it to be more personal and in lone places. Since the cities and towns are grown so big, they have more traffic. For this, they get some disturbances from other male or females around.
4. Sort of comfort: A woman would feel more relaxed when sitting at the back than driving herself. This helps her have a calm mind and a better perspective of her man. So girl thinks she is relaxed before their boys in the driving seat.
5. The sense of belongingness for both: In such a position on the bike, both boy and girl feel a sense of owning each other. She feels he is her man while he feels she is his woman.
Sitting on the back seat of a bike for a girl along with her boyfriend is more of a romantic experience than when she does with her brother or father.
How does a guy feel when a girl sits on his bike
To be frank he will thrilled and will not like to lose the opportunity.
He may or may not expect physical touch during the ride, but he will feel comfortable to ride her.
He could become more friendly to her and help her more.